Wilder Property Management 208-318-4052
Don't want the stress of managing your own rental property....Hire a professional.... it is worth it !!!!
We want to be 100% upfront with our fees,
I find it frustrating to just want a quick answer on pricing and nothing is available without calling the company.
We offer 2 services
One time tenant placement
Full service property management.
One time tenant placement for do it yourself landlords $999.00
- You DON’T have the time to properly advertise & show your property.
- You DON’T know where or how to pull national criminal background & credit checks.
- You DON’T want to spend the time or money with an attorney to draft & execute a proper lease agreement with all the up to date disclosures.
You DO want to manage your property once you have the right tenant living in your home.
Here’s What You Get With Tenant Placement Services:
- Advertise Your rental on over 40 different websites
- Rapid renter inquiry response and follow up by leasing agents
- Showing appointments
- Online rental applications
- Tenant screening (credit, eviction, criminal, employment verification)
- Lease management (preparation of lease/rental agreements)
- Security deposit and 1st month’s rent collection
- Move-in / Move-out inspection Process
- We focus on quality- not quantity, providing personalized service for individual homeowners.
Then turn it over to you !!!
We provide a FREE 6-month Tenant Warranty™ on all placed tenants. If your tenant defaults for any reason, we’ll provide additional tenant placement services for FREE.
If you have any specific questions that were not answered. Please email us and we will will do our best to get you an answer.
Full service property management
10% of gross rents
The time and effort involved in running and maintaining a rental property can quickly become overwhelming.
Sometimes you only need help in filling a vacancy, or the thought of being “invisible” to the tenants appeals to others.
Wilder Property Management can maximize rents and income for you; and we will manage the property efficiently, professionally and economically.
(included in one time tenant placement service)
- Conduct a thorough marketing walk through
- Collaborate with you to ensure your rental is ready to rent
- Listing description (including amenities/lease terms)
- Property pictures
- Video tour
- Internet listing sites
- Local/national listing websites
- Yard Signs (where appropriate/allowed)
Tenant Application Process
(Included in one time tenant placement service)
- Show your rental property to prospective tenants or use a lock box
- Screen the tenant
- Secure tenant’s security deposit prior to move-in
- Hold security deposit in escrow during lease term if desired
- Secure signed lease and issue keys to tenants
- Collect monthly rent and all other fees associated with tenancy
- Enforce all provisions of the lease agreement
- Attempt to collect late/outstanding tenant balances
- Manage all other lease Violations
- Manage the eviction process
Maintenance and trouble-
- Provide tenant with 24 hour hotline for repairs emergencies
- Troubleshoot the issue in an attempt to resolve the issue over the phone.
- Gather enough information to assess the complexity of the maintenance issue
- If the repair cost will be below $250. we will execute the repair.
- Repair charges detailing monthly owner statement along with copies of all bills
- If the repair cost exceeds the $250.maintenance limit, we will contact you to discuss the issue.
DO YOU MANAGE ALL REPAIRS AND IS THERE A MARK UP ON THE BILL?
We will manage all repairs on the property. We also have in-house maintenance for general repairs, you can expect to pay $30 to $54 hr for repairs. (no mark up charge for in house maintenance)
You will be provided with all bills so everything is 100% transparent.
- Manage and reconcile portfolio and account balance
- Manage utility payments if needed
- Send rent proceeds to our owners on the 15th of each month
- Send monthly owners statements
DO YOU CHARGE A MONTHLY MANAGEMENT FEE IF MY PROPERTY IS VACANT?
No! We will never charge you a property management fee during vacant periods! Of course our goal is to not let any of our rentals be vacant at any time, but this can occur.
WHEN CAN I EXPECT TO GET PAID MY RENT PROCEEDS?
We know how important your rent proceeds are. For this reason, we want to get your money to you as fast as possible.
Rent proceeds are mailed on or before the 15th day of the month Your monthly statement is provided in your owner portal
HOW DO YOU HANDLE EVICTIONS FOR RENTAL PROPERTIES
Because we do a very thorough job during the screening of our tenants, our eviction rate is extremely low.
But, it’s also important to know that tenants can look great on paper but can still cause problems.
We understand that an empty rental property causes additional stress, so our first approach will always be to collect outstanding rents and coach the tenant to correct any lease violations before considering eviction. If, in the end, eviction is the smartest business decision, you can rest assured that our staff knows the laws to expedite the process to help get your rental property back on track!
$30 hr charge for property manager prep and court time
not including attorney fees.
- Call Now!!! 208-318-4052